Office of Undergraduate Admissions Student Tour Guide Position
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is currently hiring student tour guides for the 2024-2025 academic year. Applications are due by Sunday, January 14 at 11:59 PM. Finalists will be invited to interview in late January. Training will take place prior to your first tour this spring. If you are interested in becoming a tour guide, please complete this application.
Admissions hosts over 2,500 tours annually for prospective students and their families. Tour guides are a vital component to the campus experience. We are looking for enthusiastic and personable undergraduate students who want to share their Notre Dame experience while presenting facts about academics, community, and spiritual life. Training is provided.
- Availability for at least 3 weekly tours (may not be scheduled for 3 tours each week)
- Represent the University as an ambassador for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Enrollment Division
- Share the Notre Dame story with prospective students and their families
- Emphasize the academic, spiritual, and social opportunities at Notre Dame
- Encourage questions
- Dress and act appropriately
- Reliability and ability to make a commitment to this role
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospective students of all backgrounds
- Ability to demonstrate involvement in campus life and programs
- Exhibit maturity and discretion in response to questions and comments
- Tours typically last between 60 and 90 minutes. Each tour guide is paid for at least 1½ hours of work for each tour that they are scheduled to give.
- During the busiest times of the year, a tour guide may be scheduled for multiple tours per week; during the slow season, a tour guide may give one tour every other week.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.